Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) – Fishing Info

About TJ FishingCo & Guide Service LLC

Where does TJ FishingCo & Guide Service LLC fish?

We fish the Oklahoma area, including Oologah Lake, Keystone Lake, Fort Gibson Lake, Kaw Lake, Skiatook Lake, Copan Lake, Lake Hudson.

What are the target fish?

Target fish include Crappie

Where in Oklahoma to we meet our guests?

We meet at Spencer Creek Campground ( 6998 S 4180 Rd, Claremore, OK 74017, USA ), Sarge Creek Campground ( Unnamed Road, Burbank, OK 74633, USA ), Hominy Landing ( Skiatook, OK 74070, USA ), Washington Irving South Recreation Area ( 2600 E Bears Glen Rd, Cleveland, OK 74020, USA ), Lake Hudson Inn ( 178 Lewis Dr, Adair, OK 74330, USA ), Appalachia Bay Recreation Area ( W Appalachia Bay Rd, Shady Grove, OK 74020, USA ), Mazie Landing Marina ( 60 Mazie Lndg Dr, Chouteau, OK 74337, USA ), Cowskin Bay Campground ( Westport Marina Rd, Cleveland, OK 74020, USA ), Vada Point ( Ew 320 Rd, Talala, OK 74080, USA ), Blue Creek Campground ( 13400 E 390 Rd, Claremore, OK 74017, USA ), Copan Point ( Copan, OK 74022, USA )

Do I need a STATE Fishing license?

Yes, a Fishing license is required

Where do I get a STATE Fishing license?

An Oklahoma fishing license is required for individuals aged 16 years and older. Anglers fishing the Red River will also be required to have an Oklahoma issued fishing license. Please visit the Oklahoma Department of Wildlife Conservation for more information and to purchase your license.

How much should I Tip?

It is customary to tip 20% of the trip total. We work tirelessly to make sure you have a guest experience!

Do I need to bring my own gear?

No, we provide standard gear such as rods and reels so you don’t need to worry about anything. But please feel free to bring you own gear if you prefer.